Wildland Recreation Interface
We are always looking for ways to improve our landscape-scale treatment processes to create safe, sustainable, multiple-use forest lands. One way to compliment fire mitigation treatment and add immediate value to a landscape is by integrating recreation experience amenities. The U.S. has a growing demand for unique outdoor experiences.
106’s WRI Uses a four-seasons approach to wildland recreation amenities for year-round recreation experiences.
Some of the many benefits of WRI are:
Multi-use recreation amenities can be easily designed as part of a treatment program, and implemented post treatment.
- Multi-use recreation amenities can be efficiently designed into a treatment program and implemented post-treatment.
- Quality recreation experiences reduce the impacts of visitor use on the landscape.
- Recreation amenities increase property values
- Recreation experiences are a strategic investment that helps sustain and feature high-value treasured landscapes and sites.
- Recreational amenities directly benefit the economy of the local communities.